Monday, September 15, 2008

Phew!

Dr. Phil is NOT getting divorced! (Dad, are you listening?)

My dad has been trying to convince me for months that Dr. Phil and Robin are getting divorced, but apparently on his season opener show last week (I just saw the rerun today), he and Robin put those rumors to rest.

Don't worry Dad, I won't hold it against you. How were you to know that the headlines you see in the Star, National Enquirer, etc. aren't real?

I guess this is what happens when you unleash a retired gentleman on the grocery store checkout lines. He's never had time to pay attention before!

Dad, you know I'm just teasing :). I love you!

2 comments:

Everyday Moments said...

Hi Katie,

Now I have your blog, too! I'd love to include you on my blog list. Do you mind?

Thanks for letting me know that someone else has ruined dinner...makes me feel better.

I saw Emma today at school and it was so cute how she purposely said hello to me. I was at lunch with Gracie for her birthday. I love seeing all the kids from church.

Oh, and I was so glad to find out about Dr. Phil. I figured all that divorce stuff was just hogwash!

Carla

Anne said...

Yeah, we will only be there for four days, and I will be alone during the day, but if your list will give us some direction I'd LOVE it! Thanks.

Drop it by or email me ... or just call and I'll come by. :)