My beautiful second grader was sick when school pictures got sent home, and we finally got hers from the teacher, so here you go. I have to say, I just love school pictures. They might not be glamour shots and every hair might not be in its proper place (and they might not wear what you want them to wear), but they tell such a great story. I know I can look at my school pictures and so many memories come flowing back from my teacher that year, the friends I had, the things we used to play on the playground in that grade. Even the clothes I used to wear (and hairstyles later on eek). To me it's worth the $10 packet just to preserve those memories for my kids that a studio session or a snapshot taken by me may not conjure up later in their lives.
2 comments:
That is a really cute picture! I love school pictures also...so many memories! Although, I wish our pics were only $10 the cheapest package for us this year was $35 and that doesn't include a class picture...yikes! For some reason our school takes those on a seperate day in the spring!
I too love all that school pictures offer: messy hair, ketchup stains, a goofy teeth. But I have to agree with Kyle, ours are way pricey for the smallest packages!
Post a Comment