Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Magic 8 Ball

I have three kindergarten boys at my house right now. For the last 30 minutes (at LEAST) they have been huddled around Emma's Hannah Montana Magic 8 Ball asking it questions. I am cracking up! For about 10 of those minutes they were asking if there is indeed a king cobra living underneath our play deck in the back yard. They asked it if they were ever going to get married.

As I'm typing this, Fisher just came in to ask if they could go to Rex's house to find more questions to ask it. Apparently they've gotten all the answers they need around here.

Thank you oh wise Magic 8 Ball. (not necessarily for the answers, but for entertaining these boys for so long!)

2 comments:

Jason and Kate said...

I used to play with that for hours with my friends too but we only asked questions about boys..of course. Even now if I see one I can't help myself to ask a question!

Settler's Bay Relief Society said...

LOL! Did you see the magic 8 ball commercial during the super bowl? It was hillarious!