I could say I was just so busy all day, what with the baking, shopping and party planning I was doing, that I just didn't get around to posting a happy birthday note to him. But that would be a lie. I did make a cake. And I did buy him a gift or two (I also found the cutest scarf at AE that I actually refrained from buying for myself! Don't worry, I went back for it today). But in reality I was just being lazy and didn't really feel like posting.
So happy birthday to the love of my life. I figure we're together forever, so what's a day late on a birthday wish anyway? You know I love you tons.
This is what happens every time Jarad sits down. Kids climbing all over him. What a great dad!
3 comments:
oh my gosh - is this THE katie stastny who was my roomie at byu? i was messing around on the internet and came across this blog...I hope it is! kim(decker)thompson
i forgot to click the email comments to me box...hope to hear from u soon
Kim no way! I was JUST thinking about you and Amy this weekend while I was watching conference... I recently got on Facebook and have gotten back in touch with some old BYU friends and was wondering about you guys!
I'm so excited you found me :). Email me an update on you (so we can chat a little more privately!)
my email is communikatepr(at)msn(dot)com
Post a Comment