1 year ago
Sunday, September 27, 2009
random recent pictures
I was clearing off the storage card in my camera this weekend and found some of these lovelies that hadn't yet been shared here... enjoy :)
Case just had to have his hair washed in the kitchen sink like his sister, and we couldn't help but create some very appropriate formations with his hair.
The older kids had some friends over, which always seems to turn into a fort-making session somewhere in our house. This time it was using pretty much every extra blanket we own to enclose their side-by-side loft beds. It was actually pretty cool in there. I was just a little jealous -- it put my ping-pong-table fort I used to make as a kid to some serious shame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wish it was warm enough here to play tennis! How do Fisher and Emma like the lessons? Scotch tape, that would keep Ethan entertained for a little while...thanks for the idea :)
I am laughing so hard at your Scotch tape picture! That made my day....thanks!
Post a Comment