Monday, November 16, 2009

Two weeks later...

Maybe I haven't posted pictures of my kids' Halloween costumes yet because I'm not yet ready to admit that my kids are growing up. My two older kids are now officially out of the princess and super hero costume phase. The age of innocence passed. Tess was a "cute witch" and Case is still in full super hero mode as "Blue Power Ranger Speed."


This year Emma wanted to be a goth witch/vampire combo and Fisher was a zombie. All our pictures are from the school Fall Festival and Trunk or Treat. Honestly, by the time Halloween is actually here I am so costume and candied out. I didn't even bother with my camera this year! And I've just realized that the only pictures I have of Tess and Case are these family pics!







Two of the witches...




The Zombie Crew...



Our passel (plus one) at the Trunk or Treat.


And Teslin wiped out at the end of the night...

No comments: