I have never, ever been a fan of artificial Christmas trees. I still am not really a fan. But I caved this year and bought one so that we could actually have a tree up AND go to Utah for Christmas. Last year we didn't get a tree and I couldn't handle it.
So this year I took the plunge and we were able to put up and decorate our new tree on the day after Thanksgiving. Once the kids got done yelling at me that they wanted a REAL tree, they helped decorate it, and it looked pretty darn good. It just felt right to have a tree in our front room. I was relatively happy with it!
Until this week when two strands of lights have already gone out. Don't tell Jarad, but I'm buying a real tree next year.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment