Driving in the car this afternoon Fisher says "Mom! Tess doesn't have her buckles on!!" (I know, bad mommy for not checking before I left the store)
I, in my scolding voice, say "Tess you need to get your buckles on or the police will put Mommy in jail!!"
Fisher adds "and we'll never ever get to see her again!"
Then Case puts this in: "Unless we give the officer some money."
Because, ya know, Jarad and I bribe the cops ALL THE TIME! What?? Where did he get that one?
1 year ago
1 comment:
Case really is so funny! I won't even blackmail you with all the things he has told me in class! Ha Ha
I can't believe you saw that crazy lady! Thanks for driving off and leaving me there to fend for myself!J/k Coach drove by and saw her too. At least I had witnesses. I think she was really crazy!
Post a Comment