Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How in the world...

So you know that children's song that says:

It ain't gonna rain no more, no more
It ain't gonna rain no more
How in the heck can I wash my neck
If it ain't gonna rain no more

So in our family we encourage the kids to say something other than "heck". Like how in the world... So they made up alternate lyrics:

It ain't gonna rain no more, no more
It ain't gonna rain no more
How in the world can I wash my hurl
If it ain't gonna rain no more

It's a great song to hear your four-year-olds singing first thing in the morning. BUT I have to say that the funniest part about it is that the kids came up with these alternate words together the morning after Fisher had spent the night, um, hurling in the tent on a recent camping trip (don't worry, that's a post I'm working on -- stay tuned). As they were singing Jarad and I were, quite literally, trying to wash Fisher's hurl.

1 comment:

bethiepoos said...

you always did love your bodily fluid talk! is it strange that I can't wait to read all about your kids vomit?