I have had the worst case of insomnia ever for about a week now, and I am going crazy! I had ONE night of uninterrupted luscious sleep for about 6.5 hours, but other than that I've only been able to catch about 90 minutes at a time for about 3 hours each night. With hours on hours of wakefulness in between. Seriously? IT SUCKS! You should see the dark circles under my eyes, and my skin is just pasty. I've finished a couple of books and gotten some writing done, but I'd really rather be sleeping!
Oh well. Just had to vent I guess. Any sleep tips anyone has (no Julie I'm not going to go see Dr. B at the Sleep Center LOL), I'm willing to try! Except warm milk, not a fan of that unless it has chocolate in it, and well, that kind of defeats the purpose!
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment