I woke up at about 4:00 this morning with my mind racing about last night's election results, and three things kept rotating through my thoughts:
1. The country clearly wants change, so my prayers will (as they always are) be with Mr. Obama and our Congressional leaders as they try to turn America back into a positive direction. I don't have to agree with all his policies, but he will have my prayers.
2. Now that we have voted, we still have a responsibility (in some cases an even greater responsibility) to let our congressional representatives know where their constituents stand on issues of importance to us. Whether they be moral or political, partisan or not... Our voices can be heard on more than just election day!
3. I am so proud of Americans who aren't afraid to stand up for our moral beliefs and religious freedoms. We all spoke loud and clear (as they did in Florida, and it looks like CA will pull it off too) and made a difference.
OK that's off my chest. :)
I'm just glad all the attack ads are done!
1 year ago
1 comment:
Katie...you commented on my original announcement post. But, thanks for the second congrats AND thanks for thinking pink :)
Post a Comment