Seriously? How can you not love this kid? On picture day Fisher decided he wanted to go down in Curtis Family History wearing a tie for his portrait. He got dressed first thing, picked out his own outfit and everything (no kidding??). We convinced him that he should stick his tie in his backpack and just put it on for pictures, since it could get in the way of all the recess playing he would surely engage in that day.
My heart broke when I came home from the gym and saw his tie sitting on the counter. It hadn't made it into his backpack after all.
So what is a mom to do? I envisioned the meltdown he would undoubtedly have had, and then envisioned the resulting school photo. So I boogied over to the school and dropped his tie off, hoping it made it in time.
It did.
6 comments:
LOVE IT! That is the cutest thing ever! What a cute boy!
What a cutie. I love his picture. And his choice of clothes was perfect.
I am laughing out loud! What a funny boy. He looks great in his pictures and at least he wants to stand out by looking sharp (and not for having an earring or mowhawk, etc....)
Really, how could you not love him? Such a cutie!
What a cutie & what a good mom!
btw-I love the new look to your blog and your family photo is beautiful.
what...i didn't make your friends and family list? your kids are adorable, katie. seriously. i am trying to convince isaac that he is in love with emma! -kimberly
Post a Comment