Monday, April 6, 2009

I have a cute bum...


I'm doing dishes yesterday afternoon and and my cute little Tess climbs up on one of the barstools at the kitchen counter, smiles and declares "I have a cute bum."

True enough. It makes me giggle. But not nearly as much as the whopper that comes out next: "And my finger was in it for a looooong time!"

After wiping my tears from laughing so hard we went promptly to the bathroom to wash those hands.


4 comments:

bethiepoos said...

hahahahahahahahhahah that was hilarious! i just pee'd a wee bit!

Cheryl said...

Love it! And she's right! She really does have a cute bum. I was actually admiring it when I walked her home this afternoon.

Settler's Bay Relief Society said...

Oh, Tes, too much information! (but I told Matt and he laughed his head off!)

Alli grins said...

Eeeeeeiiiiiiiiuuuuu! Thanks for the laugh, Tess:-)