Friday, April 17, 2009

Private Eyes

I've decided to go private with this bad boy.

I would love to continue boring all six of our readers with mundane details of our lives, so if you want to have access, please either email me or leave a comment here and I'll send you an invite.

12 comments:

nicole said...

Is this because my husband leaves scathing comments for you regarding the wonders you have to look forward to with your kids??? Keep me on your list please! =)

Jason and Kate said...

I love reading your blog. Please invite me. katewinsor21@gmail.com

Kyle said...

I want an invite!
kyle.bashford@cox.net

Cami D. said...

Camidewitt@shmaz.com - I'm the 4th reader! :)

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

You know I do!
joeljess@gmail.com

Jamie said...

Me too!

jmetwitty@gmail.com

shelbystastny said...

O. K. - If we have to we will continue to read your blog - that is, if you invite us -
Mom and Dad S

The Maxwell Family said...

I love reading your blog. My email is dmtrmt@cox.net

mommy k said...

you are one of the funniest mommies that i know...please keep me laughing and invite me!

Dana said...

don't forget me!!!!
diaasland@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm in! Thanks for the invite.

pcwajjs1 said...

Keep it coming! Always looking for news. Dad Curti