Monday, November 16, 2009

Lost and Found

How is it that kids lose clothes? And I'm not just talking jackets or mittens or the errant pair of shoes here. I'm talking clothes that should not be removed when not in the privacy of your home.

In the Curtis Lost and Found Box, we have:
1. A pair of boys' black Reebok shoes much larger than Fisher's foot
2. A pair of turquoise flip flops that happen to fit Tess perfectly (and which she wears often)
3. A cute little denim jacket, size 2T/3T with flowers embroidered on the front (too bad it's too small for Tess)
4. Many hair accessories - clips/bows/ties
5. An extra bike
6. (and probably the most confusing/disturbing) a pair of boys' size 8 blue underwear that are most definitely not Fisher's. I found these today while folding a batch of the twins' clothes.

So if any of these items sounds familiar to you, please do feel free to stop by to take a look at our Lost and Found!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I actually think we can claim those black shoes!! B has been looking for those and was just complaining about it today. As for the blue underwear, they aren't ours, but I know Jill was just asking me if we were missing a blue pair of briefs. She tried to pass them off to me, but I refused... maybe she snuck them in!

Cami D. said...

Ha ha well I'm glad it's not just me! I just today found 3 diapers (uh...) a 3T dress and mismatched flipflops for itty feet. Cheryl are you sneaking stuff into my house too? :)