Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolution

At the top of my list of resolutions this year is to blog more often. OK not at the top. Not even close, but it's at least on my mind... so today, the first day of 2010 (wow I feel old -- 2010 used to sound so futuristic and science-fictiony) I'll start keeping that quasi-resolution. We'll see how long it lasts.

First order of business is to catch up on pictures from before Christmas...

The twins and I took a trip to the zoo. For some reason I haven't taken them to the Children's Zoo part of the zoo. Ever. I think I just don't like the germiness of the petting zoo. Yick. But they loved it of course, and now I fear it's the only part of the zoo I'll ever see again.



Case was much more comfortable with the goats than Tess was :)


Milking a cow.




One for the bedroom wall! He thought it was pretty cool a tractor had HIS name on it. Unfortunately all of them had his name on them, so he thought they were all his...




The world is their oyster.


We made my favorite Cookie Monster Sugar Cookies one night and decorated them... they lasted about a day. Yum!






No comments: