Emma: Sometimes I like it that I’m getting older and I can understand some of the long words that you say.
Case: Upon finishing his dance to Lady Gaga's Just Dance, very somberly says, "I weally wanna be a wock staw Mom." Then today after Let's Play Music class he's playing his bells and singing "I love wock and woll, put another dime in the juice box baby!"
Fisher: Was having some intestinal problems apparently. I walk in from the grocery store and saw this on the laundry room floor.
It says "Sorry Mom and Dad but I had diarey (diarrhea)." Poor kid.
3 comments:
that is the funniest thing I have EVER read!!! hahhahha (ps apparently you can't resist some body fluid humor yourself!)
What an absolutely courteous son. I just love that he left a note. I've never had that happen... just the lovely surprise waiting for me when I got to sort out laundry.
Dan's playing video games and I'm sitting next to him. I just showed him this post and the picture and we're both laughing. Cute Fisher. I'm also laughing at Cheryl's comment above. Love it!
Post a Comment