Friday, September 24, 2010

Things I Heart Today

My funny twins who love (and entertain) each other.

Book club laughter.

That pears and raspberries are put up. Bring on the peaches.

Kiddos who are so excited for the ward campout (and the traditional Pizza Factory lunch tomorrow!).

Temps that don't bake you within five minutes of going outdoors. (I'm afraid to say I heart cool weather because that will jinx us all)

My sisters and mom whom I miss dearly. Now that you mention it, my brothers and dad too. Just thinkin' of my girls today :)

That the General Women's Broadcast is tomorrow (and Conference is next weekend!)

2 comments:

Cami D. said...

Katie you are so funny!! I heart you! So I decided to let you into my secret blog with my closest 100 friends!

Cheryl said...

Good things to heart. And yes... you most definitely jinxed us. Thanks a lot.