Monday, October 8, 2007

So Emma turned seven last week. She was supposed to have about ten little friends over on Friday evening for pizza, High School Musical and a little dance-off. But the school nurse called me that morning to tell me she had to come home from school – she had the fever that was going around. So we had to postpone the party until this week. It actually worked out a little better for me since I had scheduled the party smack dab in the middle of one of Jarad’s XC running meets. So now he gets to be home for all the joy and craziness of ten (or more) six and seven year old girls singing “Bop to the Top” and ooogling over Troy. (again, if you have to ask who Troy is, I’m beginning to wonder about your touch with reality)



Fisher and Case got haircuts last night. It was a little traumatic for Case, since he’s had these luscious curls for a few months, and has taken to running his fingers through his hair to put himself to sleep. Fisher’s thick wiry hair just needed cut, but I had to take a picture of him where he looked suspiciously like Grandpa Stastny…

CASE BEFORE


CASE DURING


CASE AFTER


FISHER A'LA GRANDPA S.


One more picture to share. We had Joe and Wyndi over for dinner on Saturday night and all four of the twins (ours and theirs) needed baths. It was a splash fest!




Today was the first day of Fall Break – a whole week off to enjoy the perfect Arizona fall weather. Jarad and I will leave Friday for northern California where he’ll run his last race in the Rock and Roll series. Wish us an uneventful trip and race!

1 comment:

Eric and Jessica said...

Way cute! I think my favorite picture was Fisher/Grandpa, but in close second was Case during the haircut. Lol and I am aware of Troy but have been saved from ever seeing High School Musical, so you'll have to let me know how the party goes.
PS- Are you done with Eclipse yet?