I stayed home from church today with sick babies, so I didn't get to witness this firsthand. Unfortunately...
Fisher got up in church today to bear his testimony (we have the opportunity once a month to stand up to share our testimonies in our church). He said all the normal things, and then added one thing Jarad had been "practicing" with him during Family Home Evening. We never thought he would actually say it in front of everyone:
... and I know my dad is stronger than Superman.
Of course, everyone laughed at this and Jarad said Fisher's face just fell when everyone laughed. Fisher is so sensitive to what others think of him, and one of his biggest concerns is that his friends will laugh at him. So this is probably going to stick with him for a while! Poor guy.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment