Sunday, December 2, 2007

Two little pumpkins

I'm an awful mom. I have two beauties who turned two almost two weeks ago, and I haven't bragged yet!

We had a low-key birthday for the twinners this year. Just a little cake and present-time at home with mom, dad, Emma and Fisher. We invited family over a few days later for pumpkin pie and a no-present party. It was so cute though - we put candles in one of the pies and all the cousins gathered around. When we finished singing and the babies blew out their candles Tess started to say "hooray!" and Case chimed in. Their faces reflected sheer delight when all the cousins started cheering with them! It was so adorable. And of course, no video camera in sight.

But here are some pics of the birthday kids...

We got them little tricycles, and Case was so sad that he couldn't do it. He's at least figured out how to get on it by now!


I think Tess did all the work blowing the candles out!


This was today -- I just had to take a picture of the salvaged-ribbon-bow I made for Tess out of ribbon from Christmas gifts we've already gotten from neighbors!

No comments: