Emma is very observant. Allow me to articulate. She had a shirt on the other day that has a faux tank top sewn into it. Jarad commented on her shirt and asked her if she was wearing two shirts. She told him that it has a shirt sewn in so that she can be modest. Because when she's a teenager and has, you know, like Mom has (points at her chest), you have to wear a tee shirt underneath so people can't see your crack. Because if you can see your crack that's not modest.
She has a way with words, doesn't she? She just CRACKS me up.
1 year ago
2 comments:
Ha ha I love when kids say stuff like that - hilarious!! She is a doll! Your blog is great!
Love the new header, the Christmas pictures, and that story about Emma is a classic. I'm just jealous that I don't have any "crack" to show. Too funny!
Post a Comment