Well, I finally jumped on the music-on-my-blog bandwagon. I swore I wouldn't do this, since it's just one more thing to waste my time doing online. (my other latest time waster is creating my book lists and reading book reviews on goodreads.com)
I've realized that I have NO IDEA what current music is even out there. I don't get much opportunity to listen to music these days. Unless you count American Idol (notice my nod to Michael Johns). I used to get my fix during my commute, but in the two years since I quit my office job, the only thing I get to listen to in the car is The Wiggles, Radio Disney and whatever movie my kids are watching. I think I know the words to every Scooby Doo movie out there, but do you think I've ever actually watched one of them? Nope. The screen's behind me.
Anyway, so most of these songs are ancient, but still dear to my heart. Try not to laugh. I won't be offended if you just turn the volume down whenever you visit The Curti.
1 year ago
7 comments:
Love your tunes! You must be my age, 'cause I'm seeing good stuff from the 80's;-) You can't go wrong with Bob Marley, U2 and INXS! I also love http://www.pandora.com/ while I'm on the computer. You add a band you like and it finds similar music you may not have heard. Happy listening!
♥ the tunes! And Tess is so cute! Your kids are so funny.
Mixed reviews from our house. Matt is still stuck in the 80's too, while I was too young (ha ha) and wasn't allowed to listen to the hard stuff. What? Bob marly is Hard stuff? I know I know...what can I say, I was sheltered, and if it wasn't country or Neal Diamond, it wasn't played in our house. (hippy parents) Now, its a different story, and my IPOD is filled with Spears (love Toxic), Timberlake, and Maroon5. Ha, I'm so cool! LOL
katie-baby,
I LOVE your granny music!!! I especially love come on eileen, (but please dont tell my mia-maid class) and of course madonna (but who doesnt?)
P.s No chicago? what were you thinking?
Just added some Chicago, just for you Bethiepoos!
I love your new blog tunes...stick with what you like!
Post a Comment