Today was our church Christmas program, which is hands down my favorite Sunday of the year (yes, even more than the Primary Program. Sorry.) It was so awesome. There is nothing like the spirit you feel when listening to songs of worship, and today did not disappoint. We have a ton of talent in our ward all year long, but we are extra blessed to have a family who has their own theatre in Branson, MO come to Gilbert to winter every year. They always arrive right before Christmas, and they are always willing to share their talents with us during the Christmas program. As I listened to the combination of the choir, the solos/duets and other instrumental accompaniment, the narration, the Duttons' awesome performance and our Bishop's testimony at the end, I was so grateful to be there today. I don't often get to pay much attention during church with all the commotion going on with our kids, but today everyone cooperated and I just felt blessed.
Thanks to those who participated in the program today for helping an often-crazed mother feel the sweet whisperings of the spirit.
1 year ago
1 comment:
oooh I miss pecos park! sob sob
Post a Comment