Sunday, December 7, 2008

A quest for recipes

Jarad and I are jonesing for some desserts we had at recent ward activities, so I have two questions:

1. Does anyone know who made the sinful and delectable chocolate-mint cake that was at Enrichment night on Thursday? I must make it. If you made it, or know who did, please tell me!

2. There were these tiny frosted pumpkin muffin/cakes at the Christmas party on Saturday night. I will go down in history as the BEST WIFE EVER if I can find this recipe and make them for Jarad. He especially loved the frosting.

Thanks in advance if you have any clues for me! I'd be willing to share my fudge recipe :).

2 comments:

Everyday Moments said...

Enrichment Night - Ann Hillstead made the chocolate cake with mint on top. She said it was Ghirardelli brownie mix then place Andes mints on top right when you remove from oven. You'll have to ask her how she did (if this is the one you are referring to). Carla

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Dang it! I missed Enrichment AND the ward party :( Sounds like it was all fun and I am bummed. It has just been too busy around here. Those treats sound so good!