Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Warning: Pollutants Ahead

I was reading the paper this morning at the breakfast table and found this headline:
Fisher wanted to take it to school to show his class that he was in the newspaper. I thought it fair to warn the teacher and his fellow students of his root-a-toot habits. Tee hee.


I know it's been like six weeks since I posted anything. I keep meaning to sit and write a summary of the rest of our summer, post all the fun pics, etc. But this seems a rather daunting task, and so I back-burner it. And now the kids are back to school and the moment has passed. Or has it? I'll work on it bit by bit and eventually get the story told so I can get the past year printed up into our second volume of The Curti.

1 comment:

Alli grins said...

This is a good example of why I love Fisher! I love his low voice too. Corey was talking about Fisher yesterday and how "I have no good friends here like Fisher." :-(