Can't sleep. So excited to see Wicked tomorrow night that I can't shut my mind off! Which means I'll probably be asleep in my seat at Gammage before Elphie defies gravity.
Couple of thoughts ...
1. Ladies. Please. Do NOT ever, EVER put on self-tanner before you go to the temple. Pretty please? It reeks and is super distracting to the person sitting next to you. Especially when the room is full and hot. Thanks!
Best regards,
Your still-pale yet sweet-smelling seat mate.
2. This morning Emma was telling me that she has changed her college goal from ASU to BYU. Why? Because ASU will take pretty much anyone, while you have to be smart and get good grades to get in to BYU (note: Jarad is an ASU alum. Ahem, I happen to be a BYU alum). Can't imagine where she got those crazy ideas!
The conversation's kicker was when Tess piped in and said "I want to go to college on the COMPUTER!! You CAN you know?!?"
Ah, we teach them young to aspire to greatness.
3. Speaking of Wicked and Tess's cuteness... We have been listening to the soundtrack lately in preparation for tomorrow's trip to Oz. Tess got her "pretty" voice on last weekend and was walking around the house singing "I just can't wait... to fi-ind... gravity." (the words, for you non-Wicked fans, are It's time to try defying gravity) I was just waiting for her to trip and fall while singing it...
OK I have to be up in six hours. You might want to steer clear of me tomorrow, since I'm an eight-hours-of-sleep kind of gal...
1 year ago
3 comments:
So jealous!
Have fun. and take a nap today after the kids go to school.
I'm with Caroline... I'm jealous! I've never seen Wicked, but would love to. Have the best time, even on your 6 hours of sleep:)
Post a Comment