I sent Christmas cards out last weekend, inviting friends and family all over the country to view the latest on the Curtis family on our blog. Then I realized I'd better get it looking spiffy and festive for all the visitors I'm SURE to have. So thanks to my friend Cami for the advice on how to get 'er done! I hope you like it.
I'm finally feeling ready for Christmas. Shopping is done. Kids have shipped off their multiple letters to Santa (addendums, brown-nosing "thank you" notes). Gifts are well-hidden (but not yet wrapped, I'm not THAT prepared!). For FHE tonight we delivered **most** of our neighbor gifts, save a few stragglers that live "on the other side of the tracks." We even ventured out to witness some crazy light show a guy has put up in his yard... he broadcasts Christmas music on an FM frequency, so you can tune in on your car radio and watch his lights "dance" to the music. Emma and Tess loved it. Fisher slept through it and Case was glued to Frosty the Snowman for about the fourth time today. If you want to check it out: www.gilbertlights.com.
Well, time for me to snuggle in for a long winter's nap... And to all a good night!
1 year ago
3 comments:
I love your cute blog!! I cannot believe how grown-up your kids are! They are all so cute and you guys look great. I was so happy to get your Christmas card. I've never even seen your twins in real life! We have a blog, but it's private...so e-mail me if you want and I'll send you an invite. brcunningham@cox.net Merry Christmas!!!
I'm back. Ok so I just read that article that you wrote about Jarad. Holy Cow! That is a lot of running and how scary about the embolism. I'm glad he is ok. What a cute wife to write such a nice article.
Hi Kate. I'M Colette's younger sis. We met at the Y if you've forgotten...I was looking at Colette's blog and of course she hasn't updated it yet so I ventured on to yours. What a beautiful family and cute blog! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Post a Comment