Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Rock Star in the News

So I wrote a column about Jarad's Rock Star quest and his pulmonary embolism and submitted it to our local paper. And they actually printed it! With a picture! It was a half-page feature. Anyway, if you're interested in seeing the online version, here's the link, which you'll have to copy and paste into your browser. Sorry for my technology ignorance, but I don't know how to make it clickable.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/gilbert/citizen/articles/1207gr-nbycurtis1207.html

I'm not sure how long it will work, so get it while it's hot.

5 comments:

Cami D. said...

You're so cute!! Ok I will totally teach you how to "make it click"! Good job - I am going to go read it now!

Cami D. said...

You're so cute!! Ok I will totally teach you how to "make it click"! Good job - I am going to go read it now!

Settler's Bay Relief Society said...

(Next to Matt), your my hero Jarad! Awesome article Katie. I guess what doesn't kill us, really does make us stronger.:)

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Katie, I found your blog (thru Cami) and it is too cute! Hope you don't mind if I add you as a link. You can check out ours too. Hey, I was in sacrament when Fisher gave that testimony and it was to die for!!! I did notice though how his face fell and he looked sad that people were laughing and I felt so bad for him! Anyway, cute blog. We need to get Brook and Emma together again soon. She keeps asking to play with her. Merry Christmas!!!

Jessica Betz

Cheryl said...

Unfortunately, I couldn't post a comment on the newspaper website, but if I could have it would have said:

Wow! What an amazing man. I am awed and inspired and I can only hope that one day my dad can be as strong as superman too! ;-)