Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Something new...

What? You're tired of reading my pithy answers to the Tag survey? I can't imagine why. So here's some new eye candy for you... Pictures of my kids.

Last Saturday was the grand finale game for the Fireballs. Fisher as player, Jarad as coach. They did awesome, and Fisher got his first hang-on-the-wall trophy (no, it's not a plaque, it's a trophy).




Fisher was invited over to his best buddy Preston's house last week to make a tie-dye shirt. Preston brought it over before school yesterday so the two musketeers could wear their matching shirts to school.



Many of my friends like to post their craftiness on their blogs. Food, scrapping stuff, etc. etc. Well, I've never been one to brag, but here's a meal I made a couple of weeks ago that was an utter disaster. So bad that EVEN I wouldn't eat it. It was supposed to be Porcupine Balls in a tomato sauce with rice. Please, no comments on that one. We ended up with cold cereal that night. I've been trying out recipes I'm finding on others' blogs, and this one... well, I'll just say it didn't make the list of meals I'll be making again.


Last night for our FHE treat we got extra fancy. Graham crackers with chocolate frosting and sprinkles. It was messy, but they had fun. I think my teeny tiny Tess has the biggest mouth of them all.

2 comments:

nicole said...

What a fun post. Fisher looks so big in his baseball uniform. I'm sure he had a great time playing. I'm also so glad you wanted to share your disaster with us. I can't even begin to tell you how many disasters I have as opposed to successes. The kids look like they love their FHE dessert. I might have to try that with mine sometime!

Summer said...

I was looking at the team picture and realized that I know many of those kids. They are all getting so big! It makes me sad that we moved out of the neighborhood :( !