We had a wonderful Easter yesterday. A perfect relaxing cap to a nothing-filled week. Remember my lack of acumen in taking pictures of magical creatures' acts last week? It struck again. Kind of. I got the video camera out to capture the kids' excitement at finding their baskets, but no stills. So maybe if I'm feeling really motivated I'll download those videos and post them for you. Then again, perhaps I'll spare you all and just post these cute pics of my beautiful brood in their Easter church-going garb. Thanks to my sister-in-law Jennifer for suggesting just taking separate pics of each kid. That seemed to be most successful (except for Case, he just did NOT want the camera in his face). I'll post the one attempt at a group shot too, for your amusement.
And now for the group shot... Note Case's strange posture. I did my best to crop Jarad out. He was holding Case in place for the picture. And Emma was doing her best to get Tess to look at the camera. See why we did individual shots?
Some more random pics from Spring Break...
At our neighborhood Easter Egg hunt Fisher was hard at work. But eggs were not his prey...
These little bb's are all over our neighborhood parks. Apparently they are treasures to our little boys, because there was a feeding frenzy in one particular area that was covered in them. We have special mason jars and empty water bottles lying around the house dedicated to the collection of these prized globes.
One afternoon my little Picassos (including our little neighbor friend Lehua) decided it was time to bust out the paints. I obliged, providing paper, fingerpaints and a large drop cloth. They were out on the front porch for a good long time so I just let them be! I went out to check on them and found this... They were so proud of the art gallery they had created on my front door! Thankfully they had let the paintings (pretty much) dry before taping them to the door. I thought it was so cute. We proudly left the paintings up for a few days for all the neighbors to see!
3 comments:
Okay Katie I am cracking up about the Air soft BB's , those were probably from my boys!! They are not very fun to pick out of the carpet though! And that is how I know if they shoot them in the house, those turds!!! I am so laughing about them being treasures, what a great memory!!!
Great idea to do the individual shots...I will try that next time :)
I love the artwork!
Cute pics-our spring break felt the same way!
Post a Comment