Well, not really on the street, but in and around our house...
Fisher, playing an age-old childhood game, declares "Case stole the cookies from the cookie jar!" Case, wide eyed and wondering how Fisher could possibly have known, replies "No I didn't, I only took one!"
Emma asked me in the car the other day if the horizon is on top of our house. I tried to explain that the horizon is something we see where the sky meets the land, and that we couldn't really see the horizon from where we were because all the houses were in the way. Thoughtfully she took this all in and then asks, "Mom, can you drive me to the horizon someday?"
We borrowed a Go Diego Go! video from the library earlier this week, and Case has really fallen in love with it. He'll sit and watch it and literally yell back to Diego (for those of you not familiar with the show, Diego often asks his viewers for help rescuing animals by shouting in Spanish, jumping up and down, and so forth). Jarad put Diego on for the twins' quiet time the other day. A few minutes later he heard Case yelling "Sube! (pause) I already said it! (pause) I ALREADY SAID IT!!!!" Apparently Case was becoming impatient with that idiot Diego who couldn't hear that he had already yelled "Sube" to the baby jaguar.
1 year ago
1 comment:
hahahha
i love your kids!!~
Post a Comment