Or maybe a little more aquamarine...
I was sorely tempted to take a picture because I have never before encountered anything quite like Case's little deposit earlier today. But, believe it or not, I have my limits on what I will post here.
UPDATE: Of course I had to google green poop and found this Web site. http://www.poopreport.com/ Um, I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that this site exists. Really? People, how much time do we have on our hands?! And what would Dr. Phil say about this poo fixation? What's your payoff? How's that workin' for ya?
1 year ago
3 comments:
With my kids it was the green pre-packaged sugar cookies at Christmas. Always a lovely sight...
For our sons first birthday, he got a homemade Blues Clues cake and guess what the color of his poop was for 2 days later.
OK, I have not checked out this sight, but past experience has proven that Fruit Loops and certain other cereals result in interesting shades of poop!
Post a Comment