St. Patrick's Day always falls during Spring Break for us, so it never gets fully celebrated at school. Which is totally fine with me because, really, we don't believe in saints, we don't drink and in all honesty, who looks good in Kelly Green? But, to keep the kids' belief in magical beings alive, we go along. The naughty Leprechauns busted into our fridge last night and turned our milk green. Emma and Fisher were up in arms since they were "camping" on the family room floor (it's spring break, so they get to camp out at night) and they somehow missed the mischevious little creature. Tess would have nothing to do with her green milk. I had to open another gallon just to pour her white milk.
Of course I took no pictures. Hopefully I'll do better after the visit of the next magical creature (Sunday morning! Easter came up fast this year!!).
So Happy St. Patrick's Day, even though I don't really care about it.
1 year ago
3 comments:
That's a fun tradition to have the leprechauns turn your milk green. Do you have any fun ones for Easter I can steal?
Nothing out of the ordinary, really. Color eggs. Hide eggs. Spoil children with toys and candy. Try to take picture of kids all dressed in coordinating Easter outfits and NEVER having it work out. You know. The usual...
Sounds like Easter at our house! (I think I've learned my lesson from past Easters, and I'm taking the kids individual pictures throughout the week.)
Post a Comment