Yesterday Emma and her friend Des dressed Case up as Snow White. When Fisher saw him, he said "look! Case is a drag princess!" Jarad and I looked at each other, tried not to laugh, and I asked Fisher what he meant -- never expecting that he'd actually know what he was saying! Of course, I was totally wrong.
Fisher: "When a boy is dressed in girl's clothes, he's called a drag queen."
Me: "Oh REALLY? Who told you that?"
F: I saw it on Bee Movie. A boy dressed up in the Queen Bee's clothes and they called him a drag queen. But since Case is dressed as Snow White, he's a princess. So he's a Drag Princess.
Now that just makes sense, doesn't it?
1 year ago
1 comment:
WHAT? I think I would have fallen out of my chair! Kids are too smart sometimes...we don't give them enough credit! Love it!
Post a Comment