Tess got into my mascara at some point in the week.
The twins found the mud at the base of the trees Jarad had just deep soaked. We were just sitting down for dinner when this came to the back door. You should have seen the bathtub after this one.
We had the great idea that the twins need to get out of their cribs. We took their mattresses out and set them on the floor to see how they would do for naptime. They came out once, we put them back to bed (a-la Supernanny) and they didn't come out again! They didn't sleep in the 90 minutes they were in there, but at least they didn't come out again. It was a success! At least, that's what we thought until we opened the door and found this.
So if you ever wonder why I haven't posted in a while... I'm probably cleaning up after one catastrophe or another. (or else I'm reading)
4 comments:
don't you just hate when kids aren't doing what you think they're doing! your kids are so cute...mud and all!
KT, I can't imagine having two. We have had similar experiences with Morgan where we think she is sleeping (evil laughter) when really she is trying out for the next episode of Extreme Home (Room) Makeover... BTW, if this doesn't sound like Jenn, it's not.
Looking forward to seeing you this summer. Matt
I will never for get the look on Jarad's face the day before you had the twins and he jokingly said he would trade. Dave and I both jumped on it so fast the joking smile on his face transformed to one of shock and terror. My twins had just turned 3 at the time! At this time, I can say that it does get easier. Good luck! I know what you are going through! :-)
Double trouble indeed! It's always entertaining..when it's not your kids! I think you need to save these pictures as blackmail for when they're older! They'll never believe they weren't always angels;-) If you need to go get a massage, I'll even babysit! Hang in there!
Post a Comment