Saturday, April 5, 2008

I am Lizzy...

:)

I saw this quiz on my sister in law's blog and had to take it. If you've been reading this blog for a while you'll know that I'm a Jane Austen fan (well, really, what woman isn't?)... Gotta love pop culture quizzes! This one is a tad bit different than the Cosmo Quizzes my BYU roomies and I used to stay up late at night taking and analyzing!

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!



So which Jane Austen heroine are YOU?

2 comments:

Kyle said...

I love Jane Austen too...we must have the same taste in books. I took this quiz a while ago and I was lizzy also (I have to admit that I sort of answered the questions to make it turn out that way..so I rigged it).
Did you finish Atonement? I am still trying to decide if I liked it. I don't want to say too much, just in case you haven't finished.

Settler's Bay Relief Society said...

Try taking it with Jarad answering for you. I did it with Matt, and got a different result. (I could have had multiple right answers for each question.)