I have an excuse for not posting for more than a month. Honestly.
IT'S SUMMERTIME!
Summer break for The Curti is nothing less than THE MOST FUN. With Jarad home and my extremely flexible schedule, we have nonstop good times! We just returned today from a three-week vacation **yes I said three weeks!** to Utah and Idaho. Some might think a road trip with four kids for three weeks would be a nightmare. Honestly, at times I thought the same thing (Tess is so OVER having her "buckles on" ugh). But in all it was such a fun trip.
It started with Jarad's participation in the Provo Triathlon and a weekend visit with my parents in their brand-new Orem home. Believe me, we broke that bad-boy in...
Then we spent a few days camping with Jarad and his brothers' families in Fairview Canyon before heading up to McCall, Idaho for the Stastny family reunion. We had 35 people in one house for a full week. Again, some might think that is a nightmare in the making but it was serious fun. All my brothers and sisters were there with their spouses (a first ever -- I had two sisters in law who had never met each other), and all the grandchildren (plus a couple of spouses) with one exception (my nephew Jeremy is on his mission in South Africa!) and all the great-grandchildren. It was amazing. A week in a three-story house on Payette Lake with a couple of boats and a private beach... I have a few pics, but I'll have to post them later.
Just wanted to pop on and tell all my loyal readers (hi Mom and Dad) that I'm still around and I promise to post more often now that our summer is winding down. We only have three and a half weeks until school starts. I can't believe it!
1 year ago
1 comment:
Don't forget my loyalty! Hey, pictures girl, we need pictures!
Post a Comment