After visiting with my parents for a few days in Orem, we headed down to Fairview Canyon for a Curtis family camping trip. Jarad's brothers and their families were all there, as well as Grannie Annie. We missed Sara and her family though!
Emma, Tess and their cousins Ashley and Milan. I gave up trying to get Emma to look normal for pictures. She'll just love all these pictures of her with crazy faces when she gets older...
We had a massive tent (thanks Kristin and Ted!) that we dubbed The Timeshare. It was four rooms with palladian windows. Ridiculously huge. Anyway, this is a picture of Case reading stories before getting tucked into bed. We did it with headlamps. He loved it!
I love this picture. Emma can't take a picture without making a crazy face or some sort of hand sign. I sat and tried to get Emma and Ashley to stop making hand signs, and then I see Tess busting out a peace sign.
We took the whole crew fishing one afternoon, and evidently Uncle Tony needed a nap. He plopped down right in the weeds and dirt next to the lake, put his hat over his head and went to sleep. I call this photo "peeking at the hobo." Case wasn't sure what to think of this strange heap of a person lying in the middle of our fishing spot.
There was this huge see-saw made from trees at our campsite, which provided many hours of entertainment for all the kids (and adults too!). There were a handful of injuries from falls, but Case hung with the big boys on it. He loved it!
1 comment:
Cute family picture! Sounds like you guys had a fun vacation...and how nice to get away from the heat for a while!
Post a Comment