We're having so much fun watching the Olympics. Although I must say I'm glad we don't have cable because, well, we all know it's possible to get too much of a good thing!
My favorite Olympic moment so far was last night when Emma was watching some swimming, remote in hand. It went to a commercial and Jarad reached over to take the remote to flip around the channels. Emma freaked out, grabbed onto the remote and held on for dear life. Unfortunately, she wasn't much of a tug o' war match for Jarad, especially when it comes to who's controlling the remote. Emma started to blubber about how she'll be 12 next time the Olympics are on... "I just don't want to miss ANY of it! It won't be on again for four years and I'll be TWELVE next time they're on!!"
It was all so very dramatic. As it always is with Miss Emma.
1 year ago
1 comment:
I was seriously tempted to stay in Utah and Grandma and Grandpas house just to watch the Olympics. We were there for the first few days of it and it was so much fun to watch! Then we came home to no TV. I can't even watch them online! If you go to NBC.com to watch them they make you tell them which cable company you go through(???). So enjoy them for me, even with the drama :)
Post a Comment