Friday, August 29, 2008

What a sucker

Fisher is our sucker for ads.

This morning we were walking to school (just the two of us, 15 minutes late. another story for another time) and he told me the plants got too much water because of the storm. They looked sick from too much water. No, what we really need to do is use AquaGlobes. You see, all you need to do is put them in the plant, fill them up with water, and when the plant wants a drink it just uses the AquaGlobe. None of this natural God-given rain stuff, right? What the world needs now, is AquaGlobe. He tells me that he "learned" this on Qubo. And he takes it for science! What a sucker.


Last week we were listening to Radio Disney in the car and were on our way to Target to buy a birthday present for a friend. An ad came on telling us that if we bought both Camp Rock AND Hannah Montana DVDs at Target we would get something else - a gift card or something... I paid little attention. Little did I know, however, that Fisher was rapt. We walked into Target and he, in his most excited voice, started bubbling over about how we could totally get BOTH movies and save all this money and get something for HIM. See how this little mind works?

3 comments:

Kyle said...

My kids are always trying to sell me on things they have seen on an infomerical...too funny!

Alli grins said...

We have a sucker at our house too! Ashlyn's asked me not once, not twice, but three times for Aqua Globes. I wonder if they'd keep my flowers alive outside in our 115 degree summers? Hmmmm? We really need to TiVo everything....NO more commercials✪

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

So clearly I am am the *ONLY* person who DISLIKES the Carpenters... (wink) and I am not here to rain on that parade. Enjoy them!!!! LOLOL

I ♥ed that storm too! It was so neat and I had to get video of it.

P.S. Fisher cracks me up! How is Emma's back? ;)