Then yesterday I'm looking at Case and realize the Byrnesie/beach 'do is getting old and shaggy... so we took him to SnipIts today. He had so much fun, and I think he looks just plain dashing, doesn't he? He looks so old! There's a freaky shadow behind Case's head in the after shot, but you get the idea.
Before...
During...
After...
I just got off the phone with my sister in law and she said I inspired her to whack off all her hair too, so I'm warning you, it is catching!!
5 comments:
cute hair cut! I already made my blog a book through blurp.com. I absolutely love it! It's so fun to have a hard copy for a journal. I think I want to do it every year.
Wow! you cut his hair. It looks so cute. We enjoyed having your kids over to swim and Lacey is already asking for them to come again! I totally loved lunch- we have to do it again.
♥ the new hair!!!
he totally looks like fisher now!!! sooo cute!!!
hey katie - i just found your blog - hope it's ok of i peek in from time to time - i love getting to know new people and blogging is such a great way to connect & get to know people in this busy world we live in. btw - i already told you this, but love the new hairdo! ;)
Post a Comment