I have lots of reasons my heart is happy today:
1. The massive project I've been consumed with for the last six weeks is finally over. Mostly. I've worked in the last 6 weeks as many hours as I did in first four months of last year. On top of being mom, Laurel advisor, maid, cook etc. etc. I'm going to sleep well tonight.
2. I have such a wonderful family - both my little family and an extended family whom I miss so much. I love living near Jarad's family and the special relationships I have with my Arizona sisters, brothers and parents, but I have to say that I have times when I really really just want my mommy and my sisters. My kids and Jarad make me smile, laugh, cry and want to be better every day.
3. I don't have to write out (or supervise the writing out of) valentines for 50-plus random kids again for another year.
I guess that's enough. Oh, I also have a yummy lemon cake waiting for us to consume it. Life is good.
So Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment