To be honest, there wasn't much dancing going on, other than Fisher getting his groove on and bustin' his best moves (that's another post/YouTube altogether!), and the little girls twirling about in their respective Disney Princess dresses.
Now, Fisher. It's always Fisher. When I told the kids we were going to a ball and they had to "dress up," Fisher assumed this was a costume ball. I couldn't convince him otherwise. No matter how many times I told him the other boys would be wearing church clothes (you can't get Fisher to wear church clothes to church half the time, let alone on a Friday night!), he still spent half the day trying to decide whether he would wear his skeleton or boxer costume. He decided on the boxer.
Of course, once he saw all the other little boys in their regular clothes, he said "this thing is too hot" and we had to go home to change into ALMOST church clothes. I made him at least choose a shirt with a collar.
The best quote of the night was from the mom who started it all as she walked up to the door and saw all these immaculately dressed tots (and she's Scottish, so imagine this comment said in a brogue): This is either really cute or totally creepy!
Love ya Bethie!!
Here are some pics of the evening.
3 comments:
I love the 6 pack on Fisher! Too cute!
LOVE the pic of Emma holding the fan! Adorable. What a fun party. You guys are all so fun over there! LOL
hahaha you are soo funny katie!! I love your interpretation of the event! and that bow-tie cracks me up!!! see you at softball (that makes me sound sporty eh?) xxxx
Post a Comment