I just left a comment on my friend's blog who did this, and thought I'd give it a go here. I don't know how many people even read this thing, so here goes...
Directions: Leave a comment on my blog about a memory of you and I together (that's either me, Katie, or someone in the Curti). It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, just whatever you remember! Then repost this on your blog to see who leaves comments for you!
Could be fun, right? C'mon just humor me! :)
1 year ago
5 comments:
yeah, I've noticed this tag on a TON of blogs the past couple of days.
Funny, I remember meeting you at the bookstore, before Matt and I had even started dating. (so I wasn't even a blurp on anyone's radar) We were still in 5th avenue, and I think you were on your lunchbreak maybe?
Fun idea! Ok, since I can't narrow it down to one, here are a couple of memories:
- Swimming at Williams Field pool with you, Emma & Fisher. I loved watching our kiddos go off the diving board for about 2 hours and that you & I both got sunburned on one leg! Nice!
- I watched how gracefully you handled Jarad's heath problems last year. I can't imagine how scary that must have been for you and I know how much you adore your hubby.
- You make Book Club so great! I look forward to it each month. You are such a well-read, smart and fun woman and I'm glad to know you!
Ok the first time I met you we chatted on the street for about 3 hours! I was amazed at your staying power! Most people can't keep up with my conversing skills! But... Katie Curtis, I believe I may have found my match.
I also enjoy the memory of our wierd and wonderful spring ball in cheryls yard, Oh lets not forget the time we decided to take the kids out to lunch together, and we didnt even last 3 minutes in there!! Seriously kids are HARD!!!!
you are soo funny, and I LOVE hanging out with you!! xxx
Hmmm... well most my memories are of you babysitting Jenn and I, but one of my most recent ones is me babysitting your kids! Funny how things come full circle. Emma kept stealing my phone that whole week and texting anyone who had a cell phone and would respond :)
See, and I don't remember meeting you at the churh for my reception...I don't remember being there at all...they wouldn't let me near it for fear I'd get too stressed and go all bridezilla on them. (But I have a bad memory too mind you!) But I do remember sleeping at your house...I think I was in the spare room, and Matt was on that red couch you had.
Post a Comment