Friday, August 8, 2008

Blogiversary

Happy Blogiversary to ME!

I realized this week that I started this blog exactly one year ago today. It's been so fun to look back at the past year, as told to you all, through my posts, pictures, etc. I love that it's a family journal, of sorts -- totally different from my personal journal (ie there are a LOT more entries here LOL).

I found a place that will take all your posts, pictures, etc. and print a book of your blog for like $30 (see the widget at the bottom if you want to check it out - not that you want to print MY blog, but for your own!). Of course, it depends on how many posts you want to print, etc. But how fun to have a once-a-year printout of your family's story? I'm totally going to print out the first year of my blog.

2 comments:

JessicaRindy said...

Thats such a good idea! I've never been very good at journaling, but now I think blogging counts! Thanks for the link.

Alli grins said...

"This is a birthday song...it isn't very long....HEY!" Happy birthday blog! You've never looked better!