We recently switched our church time from 12-3 p.m. to 8 to 11 a.m. It's been a challenge the last couple of weeks to fill the kids' time with Sabbath-worthy activities and avoid all the bickering and boredom when we're just home all day after church. Today I found the best solution yet. I fed the kids lunch, went into my room, put a pillow over my head and slept. For two hours. It was a GREAT nap! I have no idea what the kids were doing while I was sleeping, but I don't care! I didn't hear any fighting :).
I'm SUCH a proactive parent.
1 year ago
4 comments:
brilliant!
Sunday naps are the BEST!!
That's the one reward we get for dragging our buns out of bed so crazy early on a Sunday morning, right? When I'm wrestling with kids in sacrament meeting, you'll know I'm dreaming about a nap later:-)
Hey Katie,
Im in Ak and got your blog from Karen. So super to see your sis. And I look forward to reading your blog. Mine: www.haymarkethappenings.blogpspot.com
Post a Comment