Today is (well, was... he's been in bed for 2 hours) Fisher's sixth birthday. Happy Birthday Fishface!
So to honor the day, here are six things we love about Fisher.
1. He has a zest for life. Seriously. The kid is so enthusiastic about pretty much everything!
2. His sensitive side... Fisher really does have a tender heart.
3. His prayers. I've never heard such sincere and thoughtful prayers from a kid his age! And this from the child who used to say the bare minimum prayer and then yell "Short Cut!" as soon as the Amens were said.
4. He is a great big brother. Most of the time. Case completely idolizes Fisher and for the most part Fisher puts up with Case following him around. He embraces his role as a big brother and I really think he enjoys showing Case the ropes and taking care of him. I love being a fly on the wall and watching bonding moments between these two guys.
5. He's a smart cookie. He's very inquisitive and loves to explore new things. He announced at dinner tonight "I'm thinking about being a scientist when I grow up."
6. I love listening to him speak. For those of you who know Fisher, you know what I'm talking about. He has to annunciate every sound and syllable, and is very precise in his word choice. This can be very infuriating to him (and to the listener!) when he's trying to get a thought out quickly.
I would post his life in pictures, but I'm not hooked up right now to the drive that has all the old pictures, and I'm too lazy to go to the other room, so I'll include some pictures from the past couple of months that I haven't gotten around to posting.
Fisher must get his fashion sense from his dad's side of the family :). This was his idea of dressing up for his class Valentine's Day party. Niiiiice. He promptly changed after I took the picture!
Excatly one month ago Fisher lost his first tooth! He'd been working on it for a while and it finally popped out at school. The nurse had this cute little tooth treasure chest for him to carry his tooth home safely.
2 comments:
Happy birthday Fisher!!! Paige told me first thing this a.m. that it was your special day, she is so excited for you! Hope you have a great day!
hey fisher have some cake with that candy!!! k.c. can you make my birthday cake? it looks delish. happy birthday fisher.
Post a Comment