Friday, October 24, 2008

The BEST!

So I know you all think you can claim this (or perhaps you DON'T LOL), but I have the best husband ever. In case you hadn't noticed from my previous posts this week, it hasn't been the most fun to be me for the last few days. On top of all the illnesses, etc. I've also been under deadline on two pretty big work projects, both due today. On Wednesday I started to get a little frantic that there was NO WAY I was going to get these projects done if I still had two kids at home yesterday. With Case being as sick as he was, getting someone to watch him was out of the question. Working at night is an option, but when you aren't sleeping much, brains get mushy and writing requires a non-mushy brain (**unless** it's blog writing, then no holds barred).

So, yesterday Jarad shows up at home earlier than I expected. He took the kids to the park. I finished one project in a quiet home! But I still had the second one to finish... this morning, he scooted out of the house earlier than normal so I didn't get to say goodbye, but then he came BACK at 7:30! He had gotten a sub to take his classes today and came home to take care of the twins so I could work. He spent the morning cleaning the kitchen and doing laundry too.

What a load off! I just finished the second project, and a couple of smaller ones I've had on my plate for too long. And it feels great!

So thanks Jarad. You're my knight in shining armor.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

OH, what a guy! I'm glad you were able to get your projects done!