Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk or Treat

I love Trunk or Treat! It's always fun to see all the kids and families dress up for Halloween and get to socialize a little. Jarad and I were poopers and didn't dress up as Superman and Supergirl with the kids. But here are some pics of our SuperCrew...

Look out SuperCrew! Demon Dad is going to get you!


Supergirls abound at Trunk or Treat - here are Em and Tess with our neighbor McKenna.


Don't they just look thrilled to be dressed up? They were all hams until I got out the camera.

3 comments:

nicole said...

I saw Emma, Case and Jarad on Wednesday, but not the rest of you. The kids look great. I hope to see you ALL in costumes tonight! =) Happy Halloween!

Ali said...

Holy Cow Katie - look at your Emma, 8 going on what, 18! That is too cute! I just love those girls! :)

Jill said...

Emma is looking so old with makeup on. You better lock her up when she turns a teenager.